Maintaining proper oral health plays an important your overall wellness. In addition, a healthy smile can improve your confidence and well-being.
Flushing Hospital’s Dental Department understands these things and that’s exactly why our dental department takes your smile as seriously as you do.
We are prepared to meet your oral care needs no matter how complex they may be.
Partner With a Qualified Dentist in Flushing
At the Flushing Hospital Dental Department, we offer comprehensive dental care for people of all ages, ranging from children to senior citizens. We have a highly qualified team of dentists who are extremely skilled in preventing and treating oral diseases. We provide the following services to our patients:
- General Dentistry – Available to address all routine dental and oral health needs
- Orthodontics – Professionals who specialize in the fitting of braces and other devices aimed at straightening your teeth
- Periodontics – Dentists trained to address issues related to gum disease and its impact on the teeth’s tissue and bone
- Pedodontics – Experts in dental issues that relate to children and adolescents
- Endodontics – Dental professionals who specializes in root canals and cracked teeth
- Oral surgery – Experts in tooth restoration and the treatment of disease that require surgical intervention
All of our dentists are located at our dental facility, conveniently located on our Flushing campus.
Make an Appointment With a Dentist in Flushing Hospital Today!
Flushing Hospital’s dental department prides itself on being part of the local community. We offer complimentary dental screenings as well as dental education at schools and nursing homes. We additionally support “Give Kids a Smile Day” through the American Dental Association every February, where we give underserved children free dental care.
Contact us at (718) 670-5521 to arrange a visit with a dentist in Flushing, NY, today.